• Create robust and future proof architectures and designs for all Customer network aspects, including architectural standards and principles, general design documentation, and configurations as appropriate.
• Perform analytical, technical, cost analysis and CAPEX development work in the planning, design, installation and on-going administration and management of the end to end Customer network and services.
• Create the end-to-end Tansmission and Access connectivity (architecture and design, and support to Technology and Operations) for different services, including DWDM, FTTX on Huawei platform. ADSL, VDSL knowledge desirable.
• Hands on experience with Huawei transmission equipment such as OptiX OSN 9800, OSN 1800 , OSN 8800, OSN902
• Evaluate alternative technologies and architectures in relation to infrastructure needs. Interface with Customer teams and vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements.
• Ensuring that incoming new systems are compatible and integrated in a way to provide best technical performance and service quality.
• General improvement of network planning, design, and implementation standards and processes and associated KPIs.
• Design and document SLAs for internal and external service performance tracking purposes.
• Ensure that network infrastructure is fully documented and performing as required for SLAs and best practice by means of specific metrics and measurements.
• Create a detailed short and long term strategic roadmap, indicating various activities and implementation efforts as well as the amount of resources / investment necessary to implement them.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Transport/Access planning using Huawei platforms RFP preparation and technology evaluation
• Engineering degree is desirable
• Certifications in Huawei IP, MPLS, TX are highly desirable.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases