BE / BTech/ BCA / MCA with minimum 5/6 yrs exp., who can design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components; can also support and/or install software applications and components; can work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
• Relevant Experience: 5+ years
• Strong experience in ASP.Net with Web Forms, VB.Net and SQL server
• Very good understanding of IIS, application pools and memory usage.
• Self-Motivated, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Capable of working under pressure and achievement oriented.
• Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
• Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
• Analyzing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for output.
If interested, kindly mail us your updated CV along with a recent snap,current and expected salary details and joining time(should be able to join in 0-15 days maximum) to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases