You will have 3 Directors and 35 PC reporting to you.
• Responsible for supervising, developing and mentoring sales directors and Relationship Managers (sales consultants)
• Help develop sales proposals. Assist with complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and involve in closing sales deals.
• Directly manages very large, high-profile customer accounts, as appropriate.
• Ensures sales employees are equipped with the product, system and selling-skills training that they require to be successful.
• Partner with marketing to develop lead generation and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral.
• Determines and monitors the department's key performance indicators (KPI’s).
• Anticipates and reacts quickly to trends and changes in performance.
• Develops and manages sales department budgets.