1. Ensuring that the IKEA product range presentation solutions are relevant and reflect the needs of the many people’s life at home in the national market.
2. Developing the store layout to ensure it is used to create optimal visual impact, offers a good product overview and supports the commercial priorities. This provides an easy buying process for our customers.
3. Securing an effective implementation of global solutions using my extensive knowledge to adapt these to our national needs.
4. Being the point of reference in my country on all matters relating to visual merchandise competence, and I use my visual merchandising skills to grow our overall competence.
5. Acting as a change sponsor by creating a direction, planning, managing and coaching co-workers in understanding the "why", so we can move from knowing to doing.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
1. Significant experience of working as a visual merchandiser/activity manager in an IKEA store and a higher education qualification in visual merchandising or industrial design.
2. A deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing, people’s everyday life at home, visual merchandising, retailing and communication.
3. Acting as an inspiring and motivating leader who is confident in communicating and coaching backed by the ability to explain concepts and visual interpretation verbally.
4. Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way we work.
5. Ability to use my commercial and visual competence as well as a keen eye for aesthetics to capitalise on the short- and long-term business opportunities within the retail environment.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco, 1700 employees, 30+ nationalities, serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people. This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited. Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion. Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases