We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire VPs of Technical Product Management ($200k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
We acquire a new software company every week. This results in unparalleled growth opportunities typically only seen in the most explosive startups.
As a Vice President of Technical Product Management, you will work on a different product each week and make important technical decisions that redefine the core of the product.
As a VP, you will create data structures, object models and algorithms to solve high-value problems at the heart of our products. You will decide when and how to leverage a particular technology.
On a daily basis, you will solve complex, ever-changing problems across a broad and growing product portfolio.
Members of our TPM teams are not typical product managers. They do not spend their time managing engineering teams or planning sprints. Nor do they work long-term on a single project or focus on UI/UX design. As a result, no product management experience is required for this role.Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline is mandatory (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred)
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development and architecture design in Java or C# on a commercial SaaS product
- 3+ years experience in a senior architecture role at a leading software company, or as CTO/technical co-founder at a smaller company or successful startup
- To stay informed you have developed and maintained deep technical skills across a variety of technologies and domains
- You are able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- You have led the architecture and design on one or more significant solutions (total revenue more than 20M USD, or an entire user base of more than 1M users)
- You have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, on par with native speakers
Our teams are designed to accommodate top talent across a wide range of time zones, however, there are certain hours we require in order to have team-based collaboration or to have customer-facing engagements in the customer's working hours. Candidates should be able to work 8 hours a day while meeting the following constraints Monday-Friday:
1) 2 hours between 9:00AM-11:00AM EST (US "core" hours)
2) 2 additional hours between 8am-8pm EST (US "customer" hours)
3) 4 additional hours in any timezone you wish ("flex" hours)Join our community of remote professionals!