We have a new vacant position for "VP Sales & Marketing" and we are looking for a suitable candidate, find below the JD details.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
2. Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
3. Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
4. Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses and Implements approved distribution strategies. Manages multiple channel selling strategies accordingly.
5. Able to achieve sales targets, contribute to profitability & provide continuous growth.
6. Use market and customer information to identify business opportunities .
7. Manage the development and implementation of Sales & Marketing guidelines, policies and procedures, product lines, promotional materials and events, including the Corporate Visual Identity Manual, to ensure a consistent brand identity internally and externally.
8. Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy.
9. Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets .
10. Direct the development and execution of public relations strategies and tactics through special events, media relations, press releases, press conference, crisis management, etc.
11. Contribute in defining and improving product/sites offerings/components.
12. Lead the development and maintenance of a unified advertising and promotion program that spans all types of media opportunities.
13. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
14. Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
15. Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
16. Assess market potential and identify new business opportunities.
17. Collect, analyze and report on market research, customer research and competitive projects.
18. Set and agree individual goals for all direct reports and evaluate individual performance, providing regular feedback and coaching in line with good people management practices.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Economics or Sales and Marketing
2. Masters degree in a relevant field is preferred
Knowledge & Experience:
1. 15 years proven track record in Sales and Marketing management
2. Knowledge & experience in:
-Management of Sales and Marketing channels
-Marketing data analysis
-Corporate Brand Identity