WANTED Civil Engineers well experienced in construction of Heavy RC Structures viz Large Holding Tanks, Reservoirs, Pumping Stations etc....
We are a Grade A Contracting Company operating in Qatar for the last 4 decades. Our main field of specialization is Infrastructure projects involving the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of potable water, sewerage & surface water networks with all associated works viz Pumping Stations, Reservoirs, Large Valve Chambers, etc...
We are looking for Highly Qualified Civil Engineers with the following Essential Requirements:-
1. B.Sc.in Civil Engineering from a well reputed University, plus MBA as an advantage.
2. Having a min of 7 yrs. experience in Infrastructure & Building Works with min of 3 major contracts completed as the Civil Engineer in this field .
3. Age bet. 35 to 45 yrs.
4. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
5. Full understanding of all facets of the construction process incl. AutoCAD, Planning, Quantity Surveying and Estimation.
6. Familiarity with construction management software packages and full knowledge of computer skills and software.
7. Strong & pleasant personality with excellent communication skills,
8. Excellent self-correspondence & perfect English spoken and written. Arabic is an advantage
Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
•Monitor day to day project activities and ensure project activities are carried out as per plan.
•Handle the assignments delegated by Project Manager.
•Monitor that all the employees at the Project site adhere to company’s quality and safety policies and procedures.
•Identification, review, correction of non-conforming products.
•Prepare material procurement, submittal and shop drawing schedules.
• Determine manpower requirement and histogram.
• Prepare material and labour cost estimates.
•Prepare detailed design, design calculations and schematic sketches.
•Identify material, equipment and manpower requirements to complete the project work on time.
•Prepare daily reports and weekly reports and submit to the Project Manager.
•Implementing quality management system at the Project site.
• Responsible to achieve quality objectives at the Project site.
•Maintain machinery and tools in good condition.
•Keep the project site neat and tidy.
• Monitor to ensure all employees follow safety rules and regulations at project site.
•Comply with policies, guidelines and strategies laid down by the Company to achieve the objectives.
•Implement QHSE Policy
• Ensure effective functioning of all activities in compliance with QHSE procedures
•Responsible for achieving the QHSE objectives in their area
TEMALCO Contracting and Trading Co. W.L.L. was established in 1978 in Doha, Qatar specializing in General Construction. Ever since, the Company has been actively involved in the Construction of General Infrastructure Contracts Viz. Water Networks, Sewerage Schemes involving Foul & Surface Water, Sewerage Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations and related Industrial Buildings.
The Company is well reputed for timely execution using efficient construction procedures, modern techniques and highly qualified personnel.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases