Plans, organizes and implements accounting operations and objectives; coordinates and integrates all activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
• Supervises, trains and evaluates accounting professionals, entry level accounting & support staff
• Performs complex accounting work according to generally accepted accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), established procedures, departmental guidelines, regulatory requirements and company policies & procedures applicable to the work.
• Maintains the integrity of the G/L and Trial Balance and ensures that transactions are accurately booked into the accounting system.
• Closely coordinates with the reporting and budgeting officer to ensure that data provided for reporting and analysis is accurate and up to date.
• Generates various system reports or audits calculations and ensures accuracy, e.g., billing, payroll processing, and accounts payable etc.
• Maintains and reconciles all accounts with assistance from accounting support personnel.
• Plans, manages, coordinates, and implements the month end and year end closing processes and procedures for all accounting records; conducts Month and year-end closing process; provides information to auditors; conducts standard internal audits of various accounting records.
• Ensures adherence to IFRS & generally accepted accounting standards and principles; ensures maintenance of proper audit trails and verification and reconciliation actions for all processed work.
• Evaluates all transactions for the purpose of ensuring compliance. Taqado Mexican Kitchen, Taqado Restaurants LLC P.O. Box 506813, Dubai United Arab Emirates Job Title: Chief Accountant
• Provides technical accounting support and interpretation to management and employees.
• Attends and represents department at management meetings.
• Coordinates other activities and with other work departments as and when needed.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases