1) Sets up and operates extrusion press to shape hot billets into products, such as bars, tubing, structural shapes, and rods: Installs dies, mandrels, containers, heating coils, press tools, extrusion heads, and run-out bridging in press, according to and type of product, using hand tools.
2) Removes billet from furnace when colour indicates specified temperature and guides it along extrusion press conveyor onto press bed, and into billet container, using tongs.
3) Starts ram that spreads billet into container and forces it through press.
4) Regulates rate of extrusion to prevent metal rupture and adherence of metal to container walls.
5) Starts press run-out table and butt shears to guide extrusion from press, and to trim flash.
6) Pulls extrusion along conveyor to racking table.
7) Sprays die with lubricant and caustic, and oils blocks and mandrels.
8) Records data, such as crew time, number of billets used, and items processed.
9) May operate extrusion press equipped with furnace that ejects hot billets into press chamber for ram to force through die.
10) May set up and operate extrusion press to shape hot, radioactive uranium fuel elements.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases