Initially, this is a 12-month contract but will be extended up to 18 months depending on performance plus a daily rate of €1000 depending on experience.
• Solid experience with Network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and Load Balancers, with emphasis on Cisco Nexus, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco A/ISR, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto Firewalls, Juniper SAxxxx, Juniper Firewalls and F5 products.
• Strong understanding on internetworking technologies likes VXLAN, OTV, VLAN, STP, and Routing Protocol like BGP, ISIS, IGRP, EIGRP, and OSPF.
• Working knowledge in Internetworking protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, DNS, IPsec
• Project lead, project delivery and operations, able to demonstrate leadership skills within each area across custom and complex solutions.
• In-depth understanding of data communications, security and networking technologies in an enterprise business environment, including datacentre, wide area networking and campus technologies.
• Relevant industry/vendor certifications on Cisco and Juniper products. The applicant should be able to demonstrate CCIE/CCNP level knowledge.
• Hands on networking experience in VMware/virtualized environments.
• Experience with network and security in public and private cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
• Understanding of Information Assurance frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and SOX
• Understanding of APT, threat management and risk management.
• Knowledge of data security, handling different classes of data, and how it applies to enterprises with specific knowledge of GDPR.
There is an excellent package available, please forward your CV [HIDDEN TEXT] for immediate consideration.