Years of Experience Required:
- Significant experience in IT products/services industry and environment as an account manager or business developer, with detailed understanding of competitor offerings, IT Services product portfolio and industry trends.
- Two plus years of IT services sales experience.
- Responsible for acquiring new accounts, developing and expanding existing accounts through business to business sales, appliances and services to accounts.
- Working with the sales manager, develop and implement specific customer accounts and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives.
- Understands how to engage members of the Pre-sales early in the sales cycle.
- Has the knowledge of customers buying processes.
- The ability to present highly complex technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to develop a focused account plan.
- Fluency in Arabic and Good in English.
- Software or network engineering background is a plus.
- Good IBM products knowledge.
- Self-motivated, well organized and a team player.
- Strong customer service ethic - building and maintaining relationships.
- Problem analysis and judgment skills.
- A self-starter needing low-level management time and attention to perform day to day responsibilities.
- Excellent pipe-lining healthy pipeline / forecasting/resource management/account management skills essential to success.
2 - 4 years experience in the same field.Additional Functional/Technical competences & required level:
- Industry knowledge.
- Business Understanding.
- Synergy Creating.
- Relationships Networking.
- Sales Skills.
- Multi-tasking/Problem Solving Skills.
- Decision Making.
- Negotiation Skills.