Job Description :
A Governmental office in Abu Dhabi
Responsible for proving Secretarial and Administrative within one of the Governmental Ministries
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Day to day office operations, exercising the utmost discretion always.
- Arrange and schedule meetings, prepare agendas and relevant documents.
- Manage relationships with internal and external parties such as entities, clients, service providers etc, providing information and handling issues independently.
- Extensive Outlook diary, email and contacts management.
- Conference and meeting room management.
- Process expense claims relating to travel and other corporate expenses.
- Manage executive filing and data management systems ensuring timely and accurate document
- Respond to routine correspondence and maintain organized filing and follow-up systems for all
- Respond and greet visitors in a welcoming and efficient manner.
- Manage telephone calls.
- Assist in personal issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Transcribe dictation and typing of documents using Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Oversee messenger/courier activities.
- Additional duties / assignments as directed.
- ONLY OPEN FOR EMIRITI CANDIDATES
- Degree or equivalent qualifications
- Happy to be working within the environment described by the Company
- At least 5 years previous experience in an Admin support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Detail-oriented and outstanding quality assurance.
- Presentable, well organised and ability to multitask.
- Proactive and pre-emptive approach and able to work autonomously.
- Flexible and handles stress well.
- Adaptable to last minute changes.
- Strong organisational skills. Strong interpersonal skills.