Job Requisition ID: 96601
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You'll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The role of Administration Assistant is to supervise the works of the Admin team. The jobholder has to support the ADM and ensure the accurate reporting of store data to the Store Management and Regional Office..
• Ensure all reports are up to date to meet the requirements of commercial team.
• Reviews, analyses Sales Reports, KPI & SLS to ensure provide correct figures to the Commercial Teams, prepares new reports when required.
• Works in partnership with the commercial team to support local opportunities that deliver sales growth for their area of responsibility.
• Utilizes customer conversion system to report strengths and opportunities, IPC (Item per customer), ATV (Average Transaction Value).
MIS & System Utilization
• SAP -Proficient in using SAP Module relevant to SAA and Store profile, Ability to understand, train the team and troubleshoot errors as required, prepare LPOs.
• R-Pro - Posses in-depth knowledge of R-Pro application. Can use, train and conduct basic trouble shooting.
• BI - fully aware & proficient in BI reports to help commercial team in getting the corrects reports.
• Escalation Process -Is fully aware of the escalation process, where there is a IT failure or delay having critical impact to the business.
• Monitor the stock movement in SAP & ensure updated records all times to help replenishment system be more efficient & accurate.
• Liaise with Food department to monitor the expired food stocks in the system also ensure correct stocks are available on the system based on SFOR reports.
• Understands the stock count process, the critically of the same to success of a business and can conduct the stock count process.
• Knowledgeable about NOOSE report and deadlines.
• Support the ADM in the stock counts to ensure accurate stocks also identify the high shrinkage departments.
• Actively demonstrates and role models service - Doing the Right Thing principles - generating excitement and commitment to service.
• Delivers a service that meets the needs of customers & business including delivery to commercial teams within the store.
• Ensures maintenance requests are followed and delivered so that the store environment is up to standards at all times.
• Monitor stationary to support SF operations & ensure adequate supplies for the store backstage & staff room.
• Prepares LPO s timely and in line with guidelines.
• Monitors & supports ADM to complete weekly audit checks & highlight any discrepancies to ADM.
• Ensures accurate RTM recording and follow up including charity process.
• Ensures him/herself and team are always updated on SOPs of Cash and Admin function.
• Follows up on action plans to ensure internal audit compliance.
People Policies & Process
• Is knowledgeable about personnel policies and can reach them when requested.
• Ensures all new employees are trained on the till points in accordance with the SOP.
• Coaches and develops team members to optimize performance to enable career progression & provide succession for the business.
• Supports ADM in preparation of accurate Personnel Administration records (Attendance, Absence, Overtime records and related time-off plans/payments).
Voice of Employee
• Is aware of the engagement survey results and action plan.
• Supports Engagement Actions delivery.
• Prepares Asset Requests and Asset Write- offs, follows the consistency of asset lists.
• Supports profit protection mentality in the store, raising awareness of potential risks and investigating areas of theft and fraud.
• Follows up efficiency metrics and looks to continually improve performance of backstage operations.
• Actively supports Store Team to reduce costs.
Minimum Experience, Qualifications and Competencies :
• 3+ years of relevant experience of retail sales experience & cash handling.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Advanced Excel & MS office
• Accounting knowledge will be an advantage
• SAP knowledge
• Knowledge in telephone and computer applications is desirable
• good planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
• Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
• Basic business administration knowledge
• Confident and clear communicator
• Awareness of the impact of behaviour and performance
• Awareness of level of authority
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
• Knowledge of the Marks and Spencer brand
• Leadership, Analytical, Time Management skills, Strong team player, Strong Business Acumen and the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
We're here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click 'apply': Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.