The qualified candidate will undertake all aspects of administrative work including accounting, and development of internal control policies and procedures. Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of Sales and Commissions’ Report; Commission Forecast and Analysis.
• Track and documentation of sales bookings and payments
• Coordination with other offices for commissions, shipment records and sales bookings.
• Preparation of Invoices and debit notes.
• Process and obtain approvals and ensure timely payments.
• Revenue recognition and reconciliation.
• Manage the day-to-day Petty Cash system.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and accounting related activities to achieve operational and strategic goals.
• Fixed Asset Management;
• Preparation and processing of payroll
• Monthly review and analysis of Balance Sheet, compiling back up documentation for Balance sheet reconciliation;
• Basic Human Resources tasks.
• Provide general admin support.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Act as a support function to the Events Manager and may also take the lead on smaller risk related events, depending on work load Coordinates all events as delegated to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
Will be testing machineries, lifting or loading machines for delivery Operates tools for printing machines factory Assists in the inventory of warehouse stock and inventory reconciliations
Open to ANY nationality, preferably Indian Male, 50 years old and below Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any relevant field At least 3 years of working experience on the same role
Job Description Preparing Petty Cash Payment request Cash reimbursement after approval Preparing replenishment cheque for petty cash Updating petty cash transaction in excel Documentation & Filing of all hard copies Supplier invoice verification wit
Printing & Packaging minimum 5 years. Gulf experience preferred with GCC driving License
An experienced Senior accountant with 10 years experience to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.Combines excellent Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like SAGE ERP.
Controls financial accounting management transactions and supports in preparing various financial reports and analysis as per Company system and standards. Manages accounting transactions of the Company and provides reports, updates to management.
SALARY: up to 6,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications HIRING COMPANY: Business set-up firm (Consultancy) WORK LOCATION: Sharjah Media City, Sharjah AVAILABILITY: Immediately EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
POSITION: Senior Officer Quality Assurance SALARY: up to 7,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on qualifications and experiences HIRING COMPANY: Business Setup Firm WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE AVAILABILITY: Immediately available EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
POSITION: Accounts Assistant/Accountant SALARY: up to 4,500 AED, all inclusive, depending on qualifications and experience all inclusive HIRING COMPANY: For a Building Material Company LOCATION: Dubai, UAE AVAILABILITY: Immediately available
•Act as backup assistant to fleet coordinator in performing business operations duties. •Update internal operation procedures documents such as replacement, new delivery, job order and all
POSITION: Accountant INDUSTRY: Oil and Gas WORK LOCATION: UAE AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately will be prioritized (1-month max) EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent