Aluminum Operations Head
- The Operations Head supervises entire team, starting from the estimation, purchaser, quantity surveyor, supervisors, production & labors.
- Ensure the project cycle initiated was progressed correctly and with high quality standard production goods.
- Study and analyses the client's needs and propose to him the right solutions in the Aluminum & Glass industry.
- Attending and coordinate the specified client /consultant meetings for design review and approval. Study and Cost Estimating of various project
- Capable to design the submittals and shop drawings for submission; design the fabrication drawing details.
- Capable to give the technical details of the design.
- Guide material coordinator in preparation of bill of material.
- Ensure that all the materials have been considered in bill of material as per project requirement.
- Follow the project management fundamentals to ensure productivity meets deadlines, minimum wastage, quality assurance and controls before goods dispatch.
- Organize a periodic coordination meetings with relevant departmental to monitor actions taken and progress status
- Responsible for pre-ordering of materials (i.e. releasing the related information to purchase department), in time to meet the project program.
- Responsible to necessary measures / corrective steps, if problems occurred in fabrication or on site.
- Motivate the department to achieve objectives of the company.
- Provide technical support to Marketing & Sales Department in the stage of preparation of quotations / tenders.
- Coordinate with the finance department to Prepares the Monthly Progress for Payment Claims, P & L, Income statements and all projects booked.
- Identify needs of new tools / machines, dies, etc., in proper time with coordination with the management, considering the company budget constraint
- Organize and supervise the day to day management on site works, ensuring the works were executed in accordance with contract documents and approved drawings & specifications.
- Civil or Architect Engineering degree with experience in similar field.
- 10+ years of exp in Aluminum and glass Industry. Sound knowledge, experienced in the technicality of this field.