Aluminum Project Manager
- Overall planning and controlling of project executions and field installation stages of the project.
- To plan, organize and execute the assigned project as per technical specifications, identifying and segregating the scope of project into aspects of Cladding, Glazing works, canopying etc.,
- Identifying the project scope and scpecification as agreed with the customer within the envisaged timeframe, quality and cost.
- Plan, organize and monitor execution of project’s day to day activities such as engineering, surveying, Cladding, delivery and installation etc as per agreed schedules
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect;
- Liaising with any contractor, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Must be Graduate Civil Engineering with 10 -15 years of experience in the field of Aluminium/Glass Industry.
- Should have very sound exposure and expertise into Curtain Wall systems (Unitization / Stick) Cladding, Glazing Works, Canopying, glass works etc.
- Should have excellent project management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret technical documents and compile routine reports.