Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
• Excellent candidate with a proven working experience as a Quantity Surveyor & Estimator from Aluminum & Glass industry background.
• Sound expertise in working on various Quantity Surveying documents including budgetary estimates, reviewing AutoCAD drawings & specifications, Bill of Quantities for all disciplines and Costs Estimates.
• Prepare discipline estimates by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work.
• Liaising with clients, subcontractors and consultants for quotations and tender work.
• Take off quantities for project works by using Auto CAD drawings, tabulating, analyzing and formulating the information to facilitate the preparation of measurement sheet.
• Evaluation of variation submitted by contractors and negotiation on any discrepancy in quantities, items, pricings etc.,
• Thorough knowledge on local pricing patterns, alternate sourcing of materials and various value engineering proposals background.
• Working knowledge on Q.S software’s / BIM, ISO systems and ERP methodology.
• Perform additional assignments as per management direction.
Job Skills & Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering or relevant field with min. of 5-7 years of GCC experience in Aluminum & Glass industry.
• Familiarization with Aluminum & glass profiles; modern design curtain wall & facade systems.
• Excellent analytical skills; strong communication & presentation skills
Functions : Sales/Business Development
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Hotels/Restaurant, Oil/Gas/Petroleum, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Accounts & Finance
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content