Technical & Commercial support • Designs ESP solutions for wells, using SubPump software, as per client data.
• Analyses and troubleshoots ESP technical problems.
• Minimizes ESP failure and improve its run life.
Contract Follow up • Follows up on monthly maintenance invoicing, installation report tickets with clients.
• Handles daily, weekly, monthly running ESP status monitoring and sends performance reports/ dashboard reports to clients.
Inventory Control • Monitors consumption levels of ESP systems spare parts to avoid shortages and communicates replenishment requests to Inventory Manager.
Sales/ Account Management • Visits with clients periodically to understand and respond to their ESP systems application specs/ requirements and coordinates internal efforts to meet such demands.
• Guides field operations staff in all aspects of ESP systems installation, troubleshooting, pre-commissioning and commissioning, and sends commissioning reports to clients, confirming ESP system suitability as per specs.
• Monitors daily ESP and well status, collects monthly well data from ESP monitoring tool and analyse data to check ESP performance.
• Monitors and leverages ESP installation KPIs.