AI specialist with sound exposure in Supply Chain and Logistics domain and proven Project Management skills.
AI (a general term for data science, machine learning, and deep learning) is one of the most exciting technologies of the decade. This role is your opportunity to build and deploy new AI products from the ground up.
AI Specialist is a new techno-functional role at our company. You will be part of a team helping chart our AI strategy and define the problems we are solving with AI. You will help build our AI development and production infrastructure and set our technical standards. To succeed you must become an expert in building AI models and putting them into production.
You have a good exposure to the Supply Chain and Logistics business domain and has capabilities to identify AI (ML, NLP, DL) use cases and convert business requirements into effective System Designs using AI technology.
You must demonstrate strong initiative for building up your own AI skills. You must be able take existing models and best practices and adapt them to our environment. Be ready to show us models you have created and discuss them in great detail. A major responsibility of this job is helping our leadership evaluate them and identifying the top candidates. You should expect prioritizing and direction to change, in our AI adoption process.
Job Responsibilities (Techno-Functional)
• Set up and manage AI development and production infrastructure.
• Help Project Managers and Stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
• Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
• Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
• Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
• Deploy AI models into production.
• Create APIs and help business customers put results of your AI models into operations.
• Keep current of latest AI research relevant to business domain.
• Collaborate with Business Units and Organizations to analyse, optimize business processes, and document business processes with detailed and effective use cases with relevant process diagrams.
• Work closely with Business and IT departments to recommend and implement process improvement initiatives.
• Define detailed scope and objectives for projects and support in deriving ROI for projects.
• Liaise routinely with various stakeholders to determine the status and efficiency of new initiatives and implemented solutions and derive improvement opportunities.
• Develop business cases and/or project summaries; prepare needs analysis and problem definition; identify current state, desired future state, and gaps.
• Develop comprehensive Test Scenarios and Test Strategies for Systems and support Functional and Q&A testing.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
• University Degree, ideally from a Business or Technology discipline
• At least 5 years hands-on programming experience working on enterprise products.
• Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
• Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
• Excellent command over English Language. Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage.
techcarrot, headquartered in Dubai, UAE, is an Information Technology service provider driving digital transformation across chosen verticals a such as BFSI, Retail & Manufacturing, Real Estate and Leasing, Healthcare, Automotive. It offers services including application development and maintenance, infrastructure management, and business process management.
techcarrot is in ADM Services(Application Development and Maintenance), BI, Data Science and Data Analytics, Digital Services, Enterprise Application Integration and Business Process Management, Enterprise Application Services, Managed Services including Testing COE and Infrastructure Management Services.
techcarrot run practices such as Oracle & SAP Practice, CRM(salesforce) practice, Programme Management Consulting, IT Security & Risk Management.
Technology - Consulting - Outsourcing - Learning & Development
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management