- Preparing and filing VAT return of the group.
- Liaising with the VAT consultants.
- Preparing and providing details to the queries raised by the FTA.
- Handling FTA audits.
- Handle the customs related compliances for the company.
- To be part of tax planning and advice the management regarding the tax impact.
- Proactively assist the operations in complying with the VAT laws.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Support and assist with Tax compliance of various group companies at other countries (India, KSA etc)
- Be part of tax planning for the group of companies.
Qualification and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant/ ACCA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in handling taxation for a group of companies (preferably experienced in UAE VAT & customs duty)
- Excellent Skills with Microsoft Office.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills in English.