We are aleading partner for luxury across the Middle East.Withmore than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region,we have become amajor player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors,by offering service excellence toourpartners anddelightingallour customers.Wearemoving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East,to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips ofcustomers everywhere.
Tofuel the next stage ofourgrowth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join uson thisjourneyofexploring new horizons together.What you'll be doing
Our Beauty Consultant is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to all customers and touse appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach sales targets. Our Beauty Consultant isaccountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of productsand merchandising. Our Consultant is also required to maintain high levels of standards in terms ofgrooming.
What you'llneed tosucceed
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs anmeeting or surpassing customers expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participate in achieving incentives
- Track post-launch sales at store level
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
- Minimum 2 years experience in the beauty industry
What we can offer you
With us,you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employeediscounts. To view all our perks and benefits,