• Support the sales team in winning the deal by managing bid management process and creating / putting together a proposal that addresses client requirements while ensuring the organization’s interests.
• 3-5 years of experience in bid management / project management roles preferably in IT
• Review the RFP, organize bid kick off meetings.
• Take lead in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy.
• Identify the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid.
• Project-manage the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan.
• Handle Proposal development, review and feedback incorporation, competitive positioning, pricing/ commercial decisions.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan.
• Review progress as per the bid plan and take corrective actions.
• Integrate / assemble the response as per inputs received and ensure that response gets submitted as per timeline.
Contract and Compliance Management:
• Ensure legal environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, LoB, Sales etc.
Commercial Architecting / Estimation:
• Coordinate with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates.
• Create standardized templates for replicating across RFPs.
• Enable Marketing Communications team to develop case studies.
Education and Skill Set Requirement
• A degree in engineering / technology or management or similar
• Strong English communications skills (Read/Write/Speak)
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated, must have ability to lead virtual teams
• Understanding of IT sales and bidding cycle
• Time management, efficiency, meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Understanding of client’s needs and how articulate organization can provide that
• Previous experience in Omani market
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content