Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of all Electrical Services Shop Drawings as per consultant specifications.
• Preparation of Lighting & Emergency lighting layout, Power layout, Mechanical power layout, containment layout & Lighting Control System (LCM & Dali) layout.
• Preparation of ELV System layout (Fire Alarm, ICT (Telephone & data), Audio visual, IPTV, SMATV, GRMS, GRE, Access control system, CCTV & BMS etc.
• Preparation of Single Line Diagrams for HV, LV& ELV services.
• Preparation of DB, SMDB& MDB Schedules in Microsoft XL with formula.
• Preparation of LCP & CBS program schedules, Fire Alarm Cause & Effect matrix.
• Preparation of Earthing layout & Details as per specifications.
(Lightning protection, Panel earthing & Earthing schematic)
• Knowledge to produce detailed shop drawings for LV Room, Electrical Rooms, ICT Rooms, Technical Rooms etc.
• Coordination of Electrical services with Mechanical equipment’s.
• Preparation of AS BUILT Drawings.
• Take-off quantity from the contract drawings for tender.
• Good experience in site coordination, I.R preparation and Inspection.
• Good experience in preparation of shop drawings for high rise buildings, Industrial buildings, Commercial Complexes (Malls) & Airports etc.
• Modifications of Drawings as per site condition and get the approval from consultant.
• Foundation design drawings of distribution equipment.
• Preparation of Electrical Shop drawings as per Local authority standards in UAE
( ADDC , DEWA, SEWA & CIVIL DEFENCE authorities )
Qualification & Requirements:
• Should have Minimum overall 5 years of MEP experience on construction projects.
• Candidate should have Engineering Diploma and Certification
• Should have good Knowledge in Revit.
• Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted