• Manage BMC Remedy Administration & Customizations for all ITSM modules. Also Manage IT provisioned assets and configuration items (CIs) and ensure updated CMDB.
• Administratively manage BMC Remedy modules including but not limited to (Incident management, change management, problem management, request entry, approval center, CMDB…)
• Make necessary customization to the incident & change form or interfaces. Also, create and build request entry forms and link it to incident and request interfaces.
• Manage the approval trees and privileges and SLM module. Provide assistance in exporting reports related to incidents/changes/requests and integration or Dashboards to BMC Remedy Database.
• Manage the IT on boarding service, hardware, software and systems and make sure they have been added in CMDB with proper records and Labeling.
• Oversee and manage inventory of deployment of desktops/laptops, peripheral equipment, and software.
• Track assets and provide expertise and direction in the development and modification of end user devices to enhance performance and availability.
• Respond to IT user requests/incidents received through official service desk channels for end user Asset and CIs management
• Log, track and manage into the CMDB module in BMC Remedy for all IT assets & CIs distributed to the employees.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited reputable institution is required
• 3-5 years of experience working on BMC Remedy and within IT, Telecom companies
• Experience using BMC Remedy as Administrator
• Certified CMDB Foundation+ Certified ITIL v4 Foundation
• BMC Certified Associate
• Certified ITIL v4 Service Transition (Preferred)
• BMC Certified Expert (Preferred)
• Technical knowledge related to IT Systems and components and services
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or any related field Minimum 5 years of working experience in selling IT services (IT solutions company)
INTERFACE MANAGER UP TO 25K AED FOR AN EPC (OIL AND GAS) COMPANY IN KSA
Responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the IT infrastructure using the latest technology of the company
The Information Security Assurance Officer will assist the Specialist and Section Head within the same area as well as independently conduct vulnerability scans in order to recognize vulnerabilities in security systems.
o Having experience and technical knowledge of telecom products, its functionalities, properties and legal and regulatory requirements in the below: Transmission: • Optical fiber (FTTH), Copper • Base transceiver stations (BTS). • Communications
technical project manage must be resident in Saudi Arabia with Iqama transfer. will be responsible to deliver IT infrastructure projects like Datacenter migration, Disaster Recovery site, High availability, Datacenter relocation.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content