• Manage BMC Remedy Administration & Customizations for all ITSM modules. Also Manage IT provisioned assets and configuration items (CIs) and ensure updated CMDB.
• Administratively manage BMC Remedy modules including but not limited to (Incident management, change management, problem management, request entry, approval center, CMDB…)
• Make necessary customization to the incident & change form or interfaces. Also, create and build request entry forms and link it to incident and request interfaces.
• Manage the approval trees and privileges and SLM module. Provide assistance in exporting reports related to incidents/changes/requests and integration or Dashboards to BMC Remedy Database.
• Manage the IT on boarding service, hardware, software and systems and make sure they have been added in CMDB with proper records and Labeling.
• Oversee and manage inventory of deployment of desktops/laptops, peripheral equipment, and software.
• Track assets and provide expertise and direction in the development and modification of end user devices to enhance performance and availability.
• Respond to IT user requests/incidents received through official service desk channels for end user Asset and CIs management
• Log, track and manage into the CMDB module in BMC Remedy for all IT assets & CIs distributed to the employees.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited reputable institution is required
• 3-5 years of experience working on BMC Remedy and within IT, Telecom companies
• Experience using BMC Remedy as Administrator
• Certified CMDB Foundation+ Certified ITIL v4 Foundation
• BMC Certified Associate
• Certified ITIL v4 Service Transition (Preferred)
• BMC Certified Expert (Preferred)
• Technical knowledge related to IT Systems and components and services
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content