Domain Knowledge (Retail and Corporate Banking):
Candidate should be well versed with the following banking domain knowledge but not limited to:
• End to end loan origination process for retail and corporate customers
• End to end corporate loan origination including application, underwriting, spread analysis, covenants, sanction and post sanction activities
• Collateral management and loan management activities post loan
• End to end retail loan origination including origination through different channels, credit analysis, product policies, and disbursement activities.
• Collections and delinquency management including overdraft excesses/past due management
• Retail and corporate banking regulatory and reporting needs
• Retail and corporate customer enrollment process and required checks and approvals
• Knowledge of retail and corporate banking products and banking systems
• Internet Banking and digital channels and processes knowledge is a plus
• Islamic Banking knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of CRM systems and experience in Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
• The candidate should have experience in various banking solutions and should have worked in in a bank or in a banking software vertical.
Business Analysis Expertise:
• Requirement Gathering: Ensure business requirements are clearly and completely documented in pre-agreed formats and signed off by business users & translated to technical specifications. Engage with client in interactive requirement gathering session demonstrating domain and solution knowledge and industry best practices. Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document.
• Solution Mapping: Ensure functional requirements are fully met by proposed IT solution. Appreciation & understanding of the Technology platforms including packaged solutions relevant for the industry
• Process Discussions: Capturing as-is and to-be processes with respect to the business. Conducting business process improvement meetings with our clients.
• Documentation: Developing requirements documents, functional specs with wire frame diagrams and process charts
• Requirements Management: Capturing detailed scope of change requests.
• Pre-sales: Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises. Developing proposal scope, initial high level implementation plan, licensing requirements
• Training: Preparing training materials, conducting trainings.
• Develop and manage the relationship between product development and pre-sales and delivery teams
• Supervise and guide the project & development team and ensure they are given required support
• Liaise with pre-sales and sales team for product demo and presentations
Education and Experience
· MBA preferred
· Professional certificate in Business Analysis/Banking preferred
· Minimum 8 years of experience in similar role
· Fluency in English
· Enhanced planning and organizational skills
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Advanced presentation and document preparation skills
VeriPark is a software house specialised in financial applications such as Internet banking, loan origination and CRM applications for banking. VeriPark is head quartered in Turkey,employs around 500 persons and has offices in Dubai, Ajman, Cairo, Riyadh, Bahrain, Karachi, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, London and in Europe.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Software Developer, Programmer, engineers
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content