CAD OperatorJob Family:
Construction OperationsReports to:
Engineering ManagerJob Grade Internal:
2Purpose of the Job:T
o develop and produce detailed and functional drawings in line with the contract documents.Job Family Description
The Construction Operations job family contains the operational roles in ANGE associated with delivering construction projects. The core positions in this job family are associated with the execution and project management of construction projects. In addition, there are number specialist roles that make up this job family. The construction activity is in the following areas:
• Civil Engineering, Utilities (DEWA, Etisalat, DM Drainage & Irrigation, RTA Traffic Management, etc.)
• TunnelsJob Accountabilities
1. To distribute tasks among the team and meet the schedule.
2. To provide all the back-ups to the Cad Operator to ensure targeted dates are met.
3. Preparation and update of working / shop drawings as per the project requirement and monitor the draughting process for productivity and accuracy.
4. To co-ordinate with project engineers and get up to date information and guide the CAD Operator accordingly.
5. To review the changes for technical compliance co-ordination of services and accuracy prior to submission and maintain the record of changes to better traceability and for future claim purpose.
6. Advice project team for the necessary drawing variation costs due to change in layout by client
/ Project Manager / Consultant. Take precautionary and corrective actions based on lessons learned from previous jobs.
7. Perform all activities in compliance with the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS).
8. Any other ad hoc administrative duty as requested by the Line Manager or Management staff.Qualifications, Education, Experience & Knowledge
- Qualifications & Education Diploma in Engineering, AutoCAD/MicroStation
- Experience 5-7 yrs of experience on the AutoCAD/MicroStation on RTA Projects Knowledge & Skills Strong Civil/Utilities/Technical knowledge and knowledge of
- authority procedures/requirements.