• Responsible for the secure, timely and accurate processing of bulk Cash by counting currency, separating or segregating currency, packaging/unpackaging currency, sealing/unsealing bags and maintaining inventory counts and levels.
• Process deposits in accordance with specified customer requirements while under constant camera coverage.
• Assist in preparation of bulk customer coin and currency orders.
• Perform necessary cleaning and maintenance of the processing equipment.
• Comply with cash handling practices and procedures to ensure that company policies are followed.
• Responsible for timely and accurate completion of paperwork and other administrative responsibilities.
• Ability to interact with co-workers to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
• Ability to interact with diverse array of management personnel and respond proactively and professionally to a variety of unforeseen situations.
• Must be able to maintain an organized work area and perform with a hyper-attentiveness to detail in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Report to work each day scheduled.
• Assist in providing a safe, secure working environment following the security procedures required
• Other duties as required.
• All applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
• Able to move fast and act on assigned duties.
• Ability to walk, stand or sit for extended periods of time.
• Must be fluent in the English language and preferably can speak Arabic.
• Must be able to perform arithmetic operation (add and subtract, multiply and divide)
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds.
• Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity, preferably working experience in the UAE.
• Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
• Previous Cashier or Teller experience
• Will be required to undergo a background check if conditionally hired.
• Some heavy lifting will be required.
Functions : IT, Oil & Gas
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Multiple
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Minimum 8 years of experience in a related role, consultancy background is a must Proven experience in IT project management. Proven experience in handling IT systems and applications function
Minimum 6 years of experience in a similar role preferably from a banking/ financial services Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role; companies who have commercial driven strategy
Maintain network and security systems and devices Ensure the functionality and availability of company communication links Maintain network devices and communication links between the company and external and internal parties
Carry out, coordinate and control the daily secretarial function for the CEO, Preparing the agenda for the Board Directors and provide the necessary communications with other departments, bank branches, other banks, Governmental departments
Responsible to assist in the areas of Performance Management, Job Evaluation and Grading, Job Description, Rewards strategies, policies and procedures that maintain external market competitiveness and internal equity
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content