• Manages and coordinates the Catalogue production for all markets with all stakeholders, internal and external
• Manages and coordinates the brochures production for all markets with all stakeholders, internal and external
• Secures that optimization of both catalogues and brochures in all media, including securing the quantities distributed in each PMA with the local marketing team.
• Establishes and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality communication in house and for adaptation from IKEA and agency materials.
• Leads the designing team to create or adapt any communications required to secure the communication objectives, based on the communication brief in coordination with the communication manager.
• Lead the production and produce quality in house communications materials and media used for advertising, digital, social and web communications to deliver clearly and effectively the communication plan messages defined by the communication manager.
• Responsible for the creation and or adaptation of all in house communication and marketing materials including print, digital, social, video, collateral.
• Responsible for entire design - concept, creation and production, securing optimization of time and resources of any in house communication.
• Ensure materials and communications reach the campaign deadlines on time and within budget, in coordination with the communication manager.
• Manage and secure optimization and usage by all markets of all content provided by IKEA Communication aligned with the communication plan in coordination with the external communication manager.
• Search any outside or contract vendors for print and digital production of marketing material and coordinates projects.
• Ensures that project milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
• Brand Identity: Maintain brand integrity, securing logo, brand identity and quality of implementation according to the IKEA Brand guidelines. Be the guardian of the brand identity in the organization. Ensure brand and logo consistency with partners and third parties.
• Creative skills: Ability to create impactful, targeted creative and communication that resonate with the audience. Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
• Project management proficiency: A self-motivated, organized marketer with attention-to-detail will succeed in this position. Prioritization is highly important, along with the ability to successfully manage projects from initiation to completion. Must also have the ability to multitask and be able to provide assistance with last minute projects when necessary. Respect for deadlines and project budgets are mandatory.
• Strong communication skills, Commitment to Quality, Organization and attention to Detail. Three years of experience in communication/marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Leadership: Ability to lead a team and work across functions and countries.
• Motivation: Passionate about people, home furnishing and life at home. Passionate about creativity and communication in general. Be up to date with global trends and what is happening in the world of communication. Influencing people’s opinions and perceptions through communication. Achieving business results.
• IKEA Concept and IKEA Brand, including IKEA Brand values, copy and visual identity, and tone of voice.
• 5 years’ experience on communication.
• Project and process management (incl. IKEA catalogue).
• Broad knowledge of communication and creative concept evaluation/judgment and feedback.
• Budget management
3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.