Invasive Cardiovascular from Regional/ International credential boards:
1. Positions and sets up equipments & machines during procedures and interventions. Ensures proper adjustment of the different machine parameters for optimal image quality, and safety of patient and staff.
2. Performs the duties of scrub technology.
3. Provides assistance to the operator during the procedures by machine operations, and provisions of accessories needed for the procedures,i.e., catheters, contrast media, pressure system, injections, etc.
4. Maintains sterility of the set-up at all times following strict policy on sterile technique. Assists in the preparation and set-up of patients procedure trolley, and patient undergoing the procedure.
5. Provides patient care and carries out doctor’s orders during cath. Procedures.
6. Performs endorsement procedure to concerned cath. Lab. staff nurse.
7. Assists during emergency resuscitation measures.
8. Assists with determination of training needs for junior Catheterization Laboratory staff.
9. Participates in orientation of newly-hired staff or CCL personnel.
10. Inform Supervisor of the need for checking or repair of equipments, machines, or apparatus, and the level of supplies and materials.
11. Pre & post procedure evaluation and care related to the procedure.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned. Skills
English Advanced, Arabic Basic
BS Degree in Health related field with certificate in Invasive Cardiovascular