Applicants wanted should have not less than 10 years of experience in the same domain (Civil Engineering, Construction)
* Responsible for arranging and negotiating cost estimates, budgets, and the work timetables
*Be fully familiarized with theme decorative plaster renderings,stone face plaster.
*Coordinate with the architects, engineers, and other construction and building specialists
* In charge of instructing and monitoring the construction personnel and activities on site.
* act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
* Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
* oversee the selection and requisition of materials
* Dynamic person with strong supervision, organizational and planning skills
* Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
* Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
* Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
* Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadline
* To provide sound technical advice and solutions to a diversity of technical problems across the entire project.
* Review contract documents for each Construction Package in respect of execution requirements and procedures and advise Project Manager of any deficiency.
* Review Contractor(s) proposed organization to ensure Construction is adequately addressed in all locations.
* Participate in Weekly and Monthly meetings.
Creative Concrete Concepts began life in Los Angeles, California in the early 80's
CCC started as an exporter to the Middle East of materials and tools for stamped concrete, a relatively new concept to the region. In 1992 its first manufacturing facility was established in Amman, Jordan to serve the growing demand for its products and services, becoming the first manufacturer of decorative concrete products in the region. in 2003 CCC established a second manufacturing facility in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, next to the epicenter of that boom: Dubai. Through these two manufacturing facilities and fully-staffed offices, CCC has been aggressively marketing and continuously expanding the market for decorative concrete throughout the Middle East, thereby becoming the leading agent in transferring the decorative concrete revolution from the United States to the Middle East. And through committed participation in major trade expositions, such as the Big 5 Show in Dubai, CCC has also introduced the concept to the markets of Africa and Asia, serving customers in diverse regions stretching from Nigeria to central Asia.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content