• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects.
• Prepare design documents for civil systems (land development, transportation, municipal, drainage, water and sanitary sewer design) including calculation, drawing and civil specification.
• Review local zoning codes, preliminary entitlements, process requirements submittals and permitting requirements.
• Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and permitting/approval process as it relates to civil engineering and coordinate project work with all project team.
• Assist in maintaining client relationship by providing exceptional services and quality through our deliverable.
• Leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high-quality service to the client.
• Preparing construction schedule and reports for management.
• Monitor project against the project plan and report discrepancies/delays and solutions for taking corrective action.
• Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site and keep the PM updated on the progress of the project, attend to all technical and engineering problems and drawing change in an effective and timely manner.
• Conduct quality checks and complete quality check list with the QC inspector, on works carried out to ensure that the project meets the specifications.
• Evaluating project progress against programs on weekly basis and providing the management with a comparative analysis.
• Responsible for day to day interaction with client/consultants/sub-contractor’s regarding progress of the work.
• Preparation of detailed schedule from BOQ.
• Preparing commissioning schedules in coordination with equipment supplier, erection agency, testing and commissioning team to match with the project completion plan.
• Execute issued snag list from consultants, oversee contractors for various works and monitor all jobs for timely completion and compliance.
Urgent Job Opening for Dubai Post-Civil Engineer (registered to Dubai municipality) Candidated must be UAE experience 3 to 5 years. Salary 3000 AED to 4000 AED +Accommodation and transportation by company.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content