The Site Civil Engineer implementation of Sanitary & storm water systems for Planned Residential Communities, plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all civil related works of the project, to ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
- Generally responsible for implementations of all civil works at site.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the civil work groups at site.
- Plans the execution of all civil related works and coordinates the works to electrical and mechanical groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all civil groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
Required Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- You should be organized and systematic towards work and be able to work independently with minimum supervision and lead the supervision team at site.