Civil Engineer for our construction project in Northern & southern region of Saudi Arabia. We offer a rare opportunity to work within an organization where individual contribution makes a significant difference.
- Generally responsible for implementations of all civil works at site.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the civil work groups at site.
- Plans the execution of all civil related works and coordinates the works to electrical and mechanical groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all civil groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Required Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Middle East or KSA experience will be considered as PLUS; and Candidates immediately available with transferable iqama are preferred.
- You should be organized and systematic towards work and be able to work independently with minimum supervision and lead the supervision team at site.