We are looking for Civil Inspector with hands on experience on BUILDINGS/INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS. We offer a rare opportunity to work within an organization where individual contribution makes a significant difference.
- Undertake overview supervision duties on site to ensure general compliance of the works with shop drawings, specification and contract requirements and when necessary cause to address deficiencies associate with the same.
- Coordinate all aspects of submittals, review and approvals against contract requirements and when applicable report and advise on deviations from the same.
- Report on a daily basis to the Site Civil Engineer on all activities occurred on site.
- Assist the Senior Civil Engineer in all aspects of the final Acceptance of the work and close-out all applicable contracts related to the same.
- Coordinate with the team on site to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Gives clear, concise and understandable instructions to Contractors to avoid abortive works and errors. Follows up with Staff to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Prepare Snag Lists and follow up remedial works until works found satisfactory.
- You are required to have a Diploma in Civil with total 5 Years of experience including 3 years in Infrastructural Projects
- You should be organized and systematic towards work and be able to work independently with minimum supervisions.
- Candidate immediately available with transferable Iqama are preferred.