We are a Grade ‘A’ Contracting Co. operating in Qatar for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works
Claims Specialist - Planning Engineer:
We are looking for a highly qualified Claims Specialist - Planning Engineer with MMUP/UPDA Certified and very good experience of not less than 10 yrs. Candidate should have a sound knowledge of claims and scheduling for construction projects.Essential Requirements:
1. BSc or equivt (pref in Civil Engg) from reputed Universities with MMUP/UPDA
& 10 Yrs Min Exp LOCAL in ABOVE FIELDS WITH REPUTED Cos.
2. Primavera course version 6 or later.
3. Strong character with Excellent Commanding and Managerial skills.
4. Perfect English spoken / written with Excellent Communication & Computer skills and Self Corresp.
5. Age bet 40 & 50 Yrs. NOC is a MUST.Core Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plan and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal
requirements through the application of the primavera P6 software.
2. Indentify the project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system.
3. Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports with respect to review of the overall project.
4. Progress monitoring of specific projects on a regular basis. Anticipate and resolve any problems,
bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts. Prepare and maintain package work plans and monitor progress to
achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
5. Coordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems. Review status reports, modify schedules and
plans as required and keep the management and Project director apprised of the progress on a regular basis.
6. Ensure that project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material controls systems, etc. are fully developed by the designated personnel and reviewed by Construction Management and that Engineering and Procurement interfaces are properly addressed.
7. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Supervisor.