1. Ensures interdisciplinary input to attain full potential teamwork
2. Participates in educational activities for families and caregivers
3. Provides role modeling and mentoring with respect to clinical practice, continuing education, and career advancement/development
4. Participate in community nutritional activities
5. Participate in hospital /departmental/Program committees
6. Maintain professional growth and development through different in – service training activities to keep pace with technological developments and new trends in nutrition therapy
7. Cover the Dietician weekend duty or On-Call as required
8. Perform other duties as requested
United for Manpower Solutions is a licensed staffing provider based in Doha, Qatar. We endeavour in providing our employers and job seekers the highest standards of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost-effective and timely manner. Thus, we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates whilst living by our core values; Integrity, Excellence, Commitment & Determination, Teamwork, respect, innovation and Change!
At United, we take our obligations towards Quality at the same time, taking care not to conflict with those policies of our clients and the government authorities in Qatar and other countries. This ensures that provision of manpower fits in seamlessly with the operation of our clients.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content