Job Description :
• Responsible for the management of sales plans, promote and drive growth by selling additional products and services ;
• Capable of independently meeting expected sales goals in the assigned territories;
• Create & maintain KPIs to measure the performance & profitability;
• Negotiating rates and service levels with customers;
• Conduct mutually agreed quarterly Business Reviews with the customer and maintain close/ongoing communication with customer and internal stakeholder to assure expectations are satisfied;
• Managing quotes and closing deals effectively and efficiently to convert leads into revenue;
• Drive the existing business strategy for end to end, Land Side Services (LSS), Air freight and Ocean freight (OCE) development;
• Ensure that the Group is represented at the main trade fairs and events and that this results in new business;
• Target and find the key business methods and developing the business strategy for a long term business success, partnership, and customer retention;
• Plan and target the financial/volume and new business.
• Candidate should have a degree Nautical science and more than 10+ years of sailing bulk carriers ;
• 15+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large shipping/Liner companies;
• Should be fluent able to read, write and speak in Arabic
• Passion to setup business and drive to meet stretched targets, build effective business relationships, strategic thinker and a leader to the team.