Marketing Team is dedicated to supporting the organization’s expansion ambition and creating a better everyday life for the many people.
• Work with the External Communication team to create and implement the short- and long-term communication strategies linked to business strategy and the vitality calendar
• Work with the Commercial team to support the commercial calendar activities with communication at least ten months in advance
• Collaborate with the marketing team and agencies and secure understanding on all external communication channels (owned, earned and paid) in all markets to secure maximum reach and optimizing resources to drive visitor numbers upwards
• Use Brand Capital, ICSS and mystery shopper feedback to drive the communication plans, including analyzing the success of campaigns and return on investment
• Understand how different consumer groups within all PMA’s use different media to target communication more effectively
• Ensure the strength of each local media channel is maximized and that the total media mix is seamlessly integrated to create one consistent message in the local market
• Support and coordinate with the IKEA Family Specialist for creating and implementing IKEA Family communication plan
• Ensure that agency briefs are clearly written and delivered to the agencies with defined timelines
• Coordinate the agency relationship to secure correct processes, quality briefings and feedback to deliver excellent results of the communication
• Dedicate time and effort in integrating the agencies into our brand as one team, through refreshing trainings, sharing research presentation and strategy discussions
• Work with local teams to support the opening of IKEA stores/shops across the markets
• The overall task is to build the IKEA brand and inspire people to come to the stores
• Establish performance indicators that help drive the area’s strategic, creative and or development goals as well as provide insights that can contribute to the continuous improvement of the media efficiency
• Coordinate and secure the optimal implementation of all external communication (360) with an end to end accountability in all non-digital media, IKEA Website.
• Coordinate with the Social Media Specialist and the CommIn team secure the implementation on Social and Digital Media and Store.
• Follow the IKEA proven solutions and best practice when planning and implementing the external communication strategy
• Work closely with store in their local implementation of all external communication to secure consistency, maximum reach and effectiveness
• Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills along with the ability to effectively influence via cross-functional partnerships, collaborations, and relationship building.
• Ability to comfortably communicate with and present to senior management team members.
• Experience working successfully within a matrixed organization
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Education in Communication, Marketing or equivalent
• Experience working with communication, marketing with a focus on media planning
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills; Fluent in English and Arabic. French is a plus
• Experience in leading and coordinating projects
• A natural interest and applied experience in new media
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.
Functions : Retail Chains, Others
Industries : Retailing
Skills/Roles I hire for: Critical thinking; Collaboration; Leadership; Analytical, Creativityip;
level Hiring For: High Level