Marketing Team is dedicated to supporting the organization’s expansion ambition and creating a better everyday life for the many people.
• Obtain and Secure updated and timely information, data and insights about the local, regional and global markets and consumers through both internal and external sources.
• Drive strategic analysis of the research findings and KPIs by leveraging consumer insights. In co-operation with key stakeholders ensure that conclusions are understood and used. Build insightful future scenarios with a main focus on the market, competitors, consumers and customers.
• Lead the dialogue and co-operation among all stakeholders (internal and external) who contribute with research results, metrics and data. These include media agencies and suppliers of standard research such as Consumer Tracker, web/social analytics, etc.
• Provide support for competence and accessibility to the market intelligence information/insights within the organisation (e.g. service office functions and store managers).
• Plan, create, develop and maintain a process of market monitoring and reports generating in respect of social, local, demographic trends and local and regional economies for each market.
• Present professional recommendations based on findings from monitoring process and IKEA strategy.
• Identify opportunities due to changes in the market
• Main global and local market information sources.
• Consumer behaviour analysis, trends and market analysis as well as database management, media/web analytics.
• Strategic planning processes in a retail business.
• IKEA organisational knowledge, in particular the IKEA structure and work processes.
• Business and marketing planning processes and metrics (including media and creative processes).
• Budget management.
• Supplier and procurement management (selection, agree objectives, secure engagement, reviews, etc.).
• Ability to concisely summarize, analyze and report relevant findings and insights
• Compelling, persuasive oral and written communication skills
• Ability to build cross-functional relationships
• Strong project management skills and ability to plan and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills along with the ability to effectively influence via cross-functional partnerships, collaborations, and relationship building.
• Ability to comfortably communicate with and present to senior management team members.
• 5+ years’ experience in research. In retail it would be a plus.
• Proficiency with large datasets and data tools (e.g., CRM, social listening tools)
• Track record of synthesizing inputs, drawing insights, and communicating to appropriate stakeholders throughout the company
• Experience working successfully within a matrixed organization.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team or teams, working in multiple projects simultaneously.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.