Marketing Team is dedicated to supporting the organization’s expansion ambition and creating a better everyday life for the many people.
• Contribute to IKEA by helping people to make well founded decisions ,based on reliable, actionable and timely insights.
• Provide consumer and market insights to contribute to IKEA direction ,strategies and plans.
• Source, manage and share all consumer and market data in the most efficient, reliable and timely manner
• Lead and develop a team of Market Research & Insights professionals
• Lead the consumer insights function at the Service Office and partner with the rest of the teams as the voice and advocate of the consumer to guide the strategies.
• Develops our consumer capabilities focused on innovation and collaborates on developing and growing the business rooted in consumer needs and desires
• Communicates insights via compelling business story-telling to drive business action, and shares best practices from learnings to contribute to the continuous improvement and growth of the business.
• Builds collaborative relationships with the teams to achieve the role of trusted thought partner and strategic advisor
• Serve as an influencer with executive leaders, representing the voice of consumers and customers.
• Lead the Market Research & Insights Team, building strong relationships and trust in the team and its capabilities
• Relevant experience in Consumer and Market research and analysis and a proven track record of success.
• Must have experience working with various research vendors and the ability to synthe other research points into informed opinions and research backed directions/action
• Must have the ability to be vocal and advocate for the research findings
• Unique ability to concisely summarize, analyze and report relevant findings and insights
• Compelling, persuasive oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrable ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
• Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to influence business strategy
• Strong leadership skills with track record of others seeking out his/her leadership for projects
• Demonstrated ability to build and grow collaborative internal and external business relationships
• Strong project management skills and ability to plan and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills along with the ability to effectively influence via cross-functional partnerships, collaborations, and relationship building.
• Ability to comfortably communicate with and present to senior management team members.
• 5+ years’ experience, ideally in retail
• Proficiency with large datasets and data tools (e.g., CRM, social listening tools)
• Deep understanding of consumer and market research with both qualitative and quantitative experience
• Track record of synthesizing inputs, drawing insights, and communicating to appropriate stakeholders throughout the company
• Experience working successfully within a matrixed organization
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.