1. Assists with the day to day management of the Corporate Finance Department.
2. Day to Day Accounting of all the transactions at the Corporate office.
3. Prepare the CAPEX requisitions for the Corporate office.
4. Liaises with the Heads of Department regarding their departmental requirements in relation to Finance/ Accounting.
5. Maintains a system of controls over accounting transactions.
6. Processes purchase orders and LPO’s on a timely basis.
7. Prepares weekly performance reports for VP-Finance and Director- Finance.
8. Prepares monthly P&L and balance sheet presentation, ensuring that the P&L is accurate and is submitted on a timely basis.
9. Prepares weekly and monthly cash-flow statements.
10. Monthly internal presentation on the company performance to the executive team.
11. Verification of payroll on a timely manner.
12. Allocates and posts receipts.
13. Complete bank reconciliations.
14. Ensure that Accounts Payable are paid on time.
15. Controls, processes and reimburses petty cash.
16. Processes Expense Claims and prepares reimbursements.
17. Posts transactions to all expense related journals.
18. Prepares prepayments & accruals schedule.
19. Prepares monthly invoices and send to the hotels
20. Reconciles client accounts.
21. Posting of all revenue related journals.
22. Ensure that all Accounts Receivables are collected promptly and that all reasonable discounts are taken.
23. Supports annual budgeting process.
24. Maintains an orderly accounting filing system
25. Maintains asset list for depreciation.
Functions : Others
Industries : Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Effective with their role
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Leads their team in providing best-in-class service with hospitality for our guests by working with, training and coaching our Associates, the Food and Beverage Operations Manager ensures our guests have the best time of their lives
implementing quality, range and freshness standards of offered goods to attract customers in order to achieve the set sales targets
We are currently looking for an experienced female Marketing Executive to join us and assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our brand online and outdoor.
Greetings! We are looking for a General Manager (GM) position for a Food and Beverage company located in Dubai. The company's main plan is to expand globally through franchising its brands.
Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay Receives products and coordinates delivery
Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary. Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions. Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas. Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table
Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
Male / Female - CA with 10 years of relevant experience in the hospitality & banking sectors preferred. candidates must have 5 years in UAE . Excellent leader with a track record of documented contributions leading to improved financial performanc
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content