1. Assists with the day to day management of the Corporate Finance Department.
2. Day to Day Accounting of all the transactions at the Corporate office.
3. Prepare the CAPEX requisitions for the Corporate office.
4. Liaises with the Heads of Department regarding their departmental requirements in relation to Finance/ Accounting.
5. Maintains a system of controls over accounting transactions.
6. Processes purchase orders and LPO’s on a timely basis.
7. Prepares weekly performance reports for VP-Finance and Director- Finance.
8. Prepares monthly P&L and balance sheet presentation, ensuring that the P&L is accurate and is submitted on a timely basis.
9. Prepares weekly and monthly cash-flow statements.
10. Monthly internal presentation on the company performance to the executive team.
11. Verification of payroll on a timely manner.
12. Allocates and posts receipts.
13. Complete bank reconciliations.
14. Ensure that Accounts Payable are paid on time.
15. Controls, processes and reimburses petty cash.
16. Processes Expense Claims and prepares reimbursements.
17. Posts transactions to all expense related journals.
18. Prepares prepayments & accruals schedule.
19. Prepares monthly invoices and send to the hotels
20. Reconciles client accounts.
21. Posting of all revenue related journals.
22. Ensure that all Accounts Receivables are collected promptly and that all reasonable discounts are taken.
23. Supports annual budgeting process.
24. Maintains an orderly accounting filing system
25. Maintains asset list for depreciation.
Functions : Others
Industries : Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Effective with their role
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content