POSITION/TITLE: Corporate Sales Representative
LOCATION: Riyadh, KSA
The Corporate Sales Representative sells bulk SMS packages to companies in the KSA. He/She searches for new clients and maintains existing ones. He/She commercially manages a range of accounts with the objective of ensuring profitability and traffic flow and maintaining good relations with the clients.
• Present, promote and sell Bulk SMS Packages to existing and prospective clients
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads regularly
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in the KSA market is a major plus.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative, preferably in a technical domain.
• Exceptional relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Exceptional selling, communications, and negotiation skills.
• Excellent prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, English and Arabic, and excellent presentation skills.
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We value our employees’ time and efforts. In addition to our competitive compensation, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.