Corporate Travel Expert:
- Organizes the activities of the Corporate travel services function.
- Arranges regular travel services (airline reservations and ticketing, hotel/car rental reservations, voucher issuance and meet and assist services) for Corporate Management travelers and Board meeting attendees/organizers in line with Companies Corporate Travel Pocliy, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains ownership of each record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc) are completed to the client's satisfaction.
- Stays fully informed on all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements.
- Has knowledge of and understanding of re-routing ,exchange and Refund processes.
- Over all travel industry knowledge & experience.
- Minimum 5 years Industry experience.
- Proficient with International Itineraries and rate structures.
Functions : Construction, Others
Industries : Construction & Engineering
Skills/Roles I hire for: Engineering, Construction, Water Treatment
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content