Corporate Travel & Ticketing Agent
- Organizes the activities of the Corporate travel services function.
- Arranges regular travel services (airline reservations and ticketing, hotel/car rental reservations, voucher issuance nd meet and assist services) for Corporate Management travelers and Board meeting attendees/organizers in line with Companies Corporate Travel Policy, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains ownership of each record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client's satisfaction.
- Stays fully informed on all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements.
- Minimum 2 years Industry experience.
- Over all travel industry knowledge & experience.
- Has knowledge of and understanding of re-routing ,exchange and Refund processes.
- Proficient with International Itineraries and rate structures.
In case of your interest for any of above position, please revert back to us with your updated CV at [HIDDEN TEXT] along with following details at earliest. The subject line of your email must be in format i.e. [ Application for - position title you applied for - your current location ].Current Basic Salary:
- Expected Basic Salary:
- Total Experience:
- Current Company:
- Current Position:
- Current Location:
- Has IQAMA transferable or Need new VISA :
- Availability to Join / Notice Period:
Note: Only SAUDI National or EXPATRIATES (residing in KSA with Transferable visa) needs to apply.