Duties and responsibilities:
• Strategize a plan to grow the business to the achieved target
• Develop new business opportunities
• Established connections within the healthcare sector
• Assist in the planning, prioritization, resource allocation, and delivery for projects, effectively interpreting and accommodating emergent needs.
• Ensure all job-related paperwork and reports to be completed and produced in a timely manner.
• A minimum of bachelor degree in a business-related discipline or equivalent qualification
• Certificate in Project Management (PMP) or demonstrated experience;
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in a Business Development & Project Management
• A strong background in business development with highly developed skills in key account and relationship management.
• Proven track record in identifying new business opportunities
• Proven ability in the development and set up of new facilities;
• Ability to manage complex situations including matters of escalation
• Ability to engage, inspire, influence, coach, and deliver.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English and Arabic Languages
UE Medical’s portfolio of projects is coming together to leverage the combined talent and resources of a World Class Women’s and Children’s Hospital, 6 Medical Centre’s and 14 Family Clinics to create a healthcare delivery system across Abu Dhabi and UAE
As Abu Dhabi’s leading privately owned Healthcare Development & Investment Company, United Eastern Medical Services L.L.C (UEMedical) has been raising the bar for medical excellence since its inception. The company was born from His Highness General Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan’s vision of taking the standard of healthcare service delivery in the UAE to an appropriately international level.
As a progressive healthcare development and investment company, we propel high growth and sustainability by identifying viable business opportunities within the complex healthcare sector. Bolstered by our parent United Eastern Group’s (www.ueg.ae) extensive experience and resources, UEMedical has harnessed the power of close governmental & community ties with a firm sense of social responsibility in spurring its business potential. Our venture has been further enlarged with the welcoming of Al Jaber Group (www.aljaber.com) and Darwish Bin Ahmed & Sons Co. (www.dbasons.com) as partners, considerably increasing the company’s resources and capital.
Through the participation and support of key stakeholders, UEMedical is committed to developing and managing an integrated healthcare delivery system comprising world-class specialty hospitals, outpatient health centers and healthcare support services throughout the region.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content