The Crane Operator is required to work under Transport Workshop. The Crane operator shall be operating the QAFCO owned cranes which include 300T/ 80T/ 50T and 16T cranes. The detailed requirement of Educational qualification/ Experience and Skills are mentioned below. Skills
• SSC/HSC passed
• Minimum 5 years experience.
Communication & Competencies:
• Shall be able to communicate well in written & spoken English
• Shall have a valid Heavy Duty Driving License for operating Cranes
• Shall have Third party certificate for Operating cranes up to 300T capacity.
• Shall have good knowledge in carrying out necessary a checks/inspection before starting of crane.
• Shall have good knowledge to find out the operating radius and axle loads before lifting loads.
• Shall be able to read load moment indicator (LMI) on the crane.
• Shall be able to understand the hand signals given by the banksman or rigger.
• Shall be able to read and understand the load chart.
• Shall adhere to Company's safety system (Using PPE/ Carrying Gas Mask etc.)
• Knowledge about Work permits system in large scale industries.
• Shall understand and work within the framework of the company's Health, Safety/ Environment and Quality policy and regulations.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content