We have a job opportunity in Saudi (Al Khobar) for a Cyber Security Project Manager position with a Bank. Interested candidates can send me your updated CV to [HIDDEN TEXT] or call me on 00966536119333/0097333410666 for more details
• Administer and organize all types of projects and tasks, from simple activities to more complex plans.
• Responsibilities include working closely with management and team members to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes for projects, tasks and audit related activities.
• The role will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and follow-up, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling project management office coordination and updates.
• Collaborate with IT, Business areas and the internal Information Security teams to deliver within deadlines.
• Ensure that all projects, tasks and audit related tasks are completed on time and meet high quality standards.
• Prepare, track and manage Project Costs
• Assign agreed tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Masters or Bachelors (BA/BS) degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology or equivalent experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong understanding of security risk management frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001/27002, CIS Critical Security Controls, COBIT, COSO
• CISA / CISSP (Preferred)
• Knowledge in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies Qualifications(Mandatory)
• Expertise in SAMA CSF & NESA framework –(UAE) implementation projects
• Minimum 6 + years of relevant Information Security Project Management experience in Banking and Financial institutions
• Not mandatory. Good to have any Information Security related certifications. Experience
• 6+ Years in Infosec project management
• Good knowledge of IT Systems,
• Fair analytical ability
• Strong written & oral communication / presentational skills;
• Good time-management skills;
• Self-motivation and leadership attributes;
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content