Database Administrator Responsibilities:
• Designing, reviewing & improvising database.
• Creating and reviewing complex queries.
• Monitoring system performance.
• Suggesting changes and improvements for maintenance or protection.
• Writing simple to complex SQL queries
• Optimizing SQL queries
• Performance tuning
• Writing stored procedures, triggers & functions
• Experience in implementing business logic using Triggers, Indexes, Views and Stored procedures.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: .NET, Erp, SQL etc
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content